Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Peanutbutter Cookies

One thing I love most about my job is being able to tie on my apron and bake something homemade for my family.
The baked goods are usually chosen based upon what I have on hand at home, since I rarely shop for specific ingredients for a recipe. 
Today, I realized we had an extra jar of peanut butter in the cabinet, so peanutbutter cookies it was.
This is only the 3rd recipe for a peanut butter cookie I've tried, but it's my favorite so far. Just thought I'd share a link to the recipe here
The only thing I didn't do was roll them in sugar at the end. I think there's enough sugar in the actual cookie. 
I bet these would be yummy with jelly spread on one and then doubled up. Or even Nutella in the middle or chocolate frosting. 
We're still coming off of an Easter candy high over here though, so plain and simple they were. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recipe! That looks pretty easy. I can even maybe handle that despite being a disaster in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete